Bed & Breakfast
unique rural retreat
Huntlands Farm is ideally situated for exploring the wealth of varied landscapes that both Herefordshire and Worcestershire have to offer. We are a family run working farm of 412 acres in the heart of rural England, and here you can enjoy the beautiful unspoilt countryside that both counties have to offer.
Each of our rooms has a unique character befitting to the part of the house it is located. Georgian rooms with four poster beds, cosy and timbered rooms, tastefully decorated, with period features and furniture.
- The Georgian Suite: £115.00 per room per night
- The Georgian Yellow Room: £105.00 per room per night
- The Rafters Room: £110.00 per room per night
- The Cosy Room: £95.00 per room per night
- The Farmyard Room: £85.00 per room per night
- The Downstairs Room: £80.00 per room per night
All prices include a full English Farmhouse breakfast.
If you have any specific requests regarding the number of nights you wish to stay or the number of occupants, please do ask and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We operate a minimum 2 night policy unless we have a single night available between bookings.
- We offer The Cosy Room for single occupancy at £80 per room per night for 2 nights or more.
- A discount is offered for booking 4 or more nights; please refer to the individual rooms for more information.
- Please note we are a non-smoking establishment in both the house and grounds.
- Unfortunately we are unable to take pets.
A deposit equal to the first night’s stay is required to guarantee your booking. This deposit will be refunded if you cancel more than 14 days before arrival. If you cancel your booking within 14 days of your planned arrival date the deposit will not be refunded. In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) no refund will be given. Full booking balance is due on the day of arrival.
We accept payment by cash, cheque (accompanied by a bankers card), BACS (electronic bank transfer), and card.
Accepted cards: Visa Debit / Delta, Visa Credit, Maestro / Switch, Mastercard – no charge.
Arrival is after 4.00 pm or at a mutually convenient time pre-arranged when booking and we ask for the rooms to be vacated by 10.30 am on the day of departure.
The best network coverage at the farm is Orange. The farm is on the edge of Vodafone’s coverage so you may experience intermittent network coverage. With other networks you may experience no coverage at all. However, you are always welcome to use the house phone to make any emergency calls.
Relax in the lounge – read, watch television, play board games, have a sing song around the piano or have a snooze on the comfy sofas. Basically, make yourself at home!
Food & Drink
Our menus reflect our cultural backgrounds of Herefordshire & The Caribbean, using locally sourced & freshly prepared seasonal food.
Find out more about our fantastic breakfasts and evening meal options, as well as the many varied eateries in the area.